Wedding & Couple Photographer
Welcome! My name is Lauren, and I'm a wedding and couple photographer for the laid-back, messy hair, adventurous souls!
Here are some fast facts about me!
1. I'm a full-time wedding and couple photographer based in a lil' town in central PA
2. I love Jesus, wildflowers, and black coffee
3. I'm a spitting image of my momma, but I tend to act like my dad
4. I'm a terrible texter and really suck at texting back.
5. I'm really competitive, but don't always have the game to back it up (aka I'm a sore loser).
6. I'm a secret adrenaline junkie. I like to fling myself off of stuff or out of stuff. Bridges, planes, cliffs... I always jump. I'm really not a good friend to play the "if Lauren jumps off of a bridge would you?" game with... I also love to do things that aren't airborne... snowboarding, hiking, kayaking. The list could go on, but you get the picture! ;)
7. I believe life is better lived outside with your hands and feet dirty. Which all these things play a huge roll in my photographic style, which I would describe as natural, vibrant, bold, and authentic.
8. I'm a walking contradiction. I love spontaneous adventures, and I'm known to buy spur of the moment plane tickets, but I'm also a HUGE homebody and love to curl up with a good book (western romance novels are my JAMMMMMM don't judge)
Read more about me here!
"Lauren is THE BEST. We have never had pictures turn out this nice before. She truly captured the beauty of our relationship in photographs, and we will forever be thankful for that. From her fun photo prompts to her bubbly personality, the entire session was relaxed and very enjoyable. We shared so many laughs! Google only lets us put 5 stars, but she is worth 10. We highly recommend her for any and all of your photo needs!"
"We were going to wait and leave a review after our wedding, but we love Lauren so much we thought we would do one now and later! We met Lauren at the Finley Bee bridal show, and we fell in love with her bubbly personality and her light, natural looking photos. A lot of the photographers we have seen had super dark and moody photos (which are great, just not what we were looking for). Lauren has the exact style we were looking for and her fun personality helped us to click really well with her. After the bridal show we found out later that we won a free engagement photo shoot with her! It was the best thing we have ever received. Our photos turned out perfect—better than we could have ever imagined. She showed us a preview that same night of our session and was very quick to get the rest to us:) This was our first time being photographed, so we were nervous, but Lauren helped us to feel at ease, and she had funny prompts to help us get actual candid photos! It was so much fun! We absolutely love our engagement photos and can not wait to have her photograph our wedding!!!"
The Bucket List
Help cross something of my list!
In a Meadow
An Outdoor Winter Wedding
A Greenhouse Wedding
In the Desert
In a National Park/ State Forest
At an Orchard
On Top of a Mountain
At a Ranch
Among the Pines
At a Lake
An Adventurous Elopement
*Linked ones have been marked off. Follow the link to see beautiful weddings!
"Having Lauren take our engagement pictures meant so much to have someone capture our love so accurately with so much enthusiasm and dedication. Her passion for photography can be clearly seen in her unique and refreshing style. I would recommend her to anyone looking for creative pictures, full of natural smiles and laughs."
"All I’ve got to say is hire her, you won’t regret it. She really knows how to get her clients natural reaction. The prompts she gives are just too fun. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time with Lauren. We also really appreciated that she was willing to drive to the location we chose to take pictures at. She is also very great at giving recommendations if you’re looking for that perfect spot. Lauren also helped me decide my outfit to make sure it would fit at the location the photos were done. Overall, I have nothing but good things to say about Lauren you will not be disappointed!!!"