Hi! You want to know more about me, do you?! Well, here I am...
This business of mine is my heart and soul, and I hope you see that in my work. Photography has always been such a passion of mine, but I honestly never saw myself being a wedding photographer. However, God had other plans and I can't imagine doing anything else. I'm here doing this simply because of Jesus, and it's such a beautiful thing! I'm amazed daily at His goodness and if I could give you one piece of advice it would be this... Take big risks with Jesus. You might not feel ready, but it's always worth it. And it'll be the biggest adventure you'll ever go on!
Here are some fast-facts about me!!
1. I'm a full-time wedding and couple photographer based in a lil' town in central PA
2. I love Jesus, wildflowers, and black coffee
3. I'm a spitting image of my momma, but I tend to act like my dad
4. I'm a terrible texter and really suck at texting back.
5. I'm really competitive, but don't always have the game to back it up (aka I'm a sore loser).
6. I'm a secret adrenaline junkie. I like to fling myself off of stuff or out of stuff. Bridges, planes, cliffs... I always jump. I'm really not a good friend to play the "if Lauren jumps off of a bridge would you?" game with... I also love to do things that aren't airborne... snowboarding, hiking, kayaking. The list could go on, but you get the picture! ;)
7. I believe life is better lived outside with your hands and feet dirty. Which all these things play a huge roll in my photographic style, which I would describe as natural, vibrant, bold, and authentic.
8. I'm a walking contradiction. I love spontaneous adventures, and I'm known to buy spur of the moment plane tickets, but I'm also a HUGE homebody and love to curl up with a good book (western romance novels are my JAMMMMMM don't judge)
Well, that's a bit about me! I would love to grab coffee, chat about your upcoming wedding, and become friends! I'm seriously looking forward to hearing from you and I can guarantee when I receive your inquiry I WILL do a happy dance!
"We chose Lauren as our photographer for our engagement and wedding photos, and we couldn’t be happier with our decision. From our first meeting, it was obvious that Lauren loves her career and takes pride in her work. Her portfolio of vibrant, natural, beautifully edited photos drew us in and her personality sealed the deal. From day one, Lauren played a vital role in helping me plan our wedding. She was always available to answer any questions or provide helpful advice or suggestions. We initially were planning a larger ceremony and then shortly after booking with her decided to change our plans to a small elopement in a different location and in a different month. Lauren was so flexible and so supportive of our decision. We loved our first session with her for our engagement pictures. She made us feel so comfortable, and our pictures were incredible. But where Lauren truly shined was on our wedding day. She was very organized, timely, and efficient and this helped the day run so smoothly. Because we were in frequent communication through the planning process, by the day of our wedding, Lauren felt like a best friend who was just as excited about our wedding as our family and friends were. It was a joy to have her present on our wedding day. She went above and beyond for us. She kept the families and wedding parties where they needed to be, was willing to try different locations that we suggested, new locations in advance that she wanted to go to, and even helped bustle my dress. Our day went so smoothly and happily because of her help. These attributes alone make me grateful for choosing her as our photographer, but we were even more blown away when we saw the preview of our wedding. I can’t even describe how happy I am with our wedding pictures. They are simply beautiful and exceeded all of my expectations. If you’re in need of a wedding photographer, don’t hesitate to book with Lauren!"